Troubleshoot Common WiFi Problems with Victony Extender
Are you an owner of Victony WiFi extender? If yes, then this guide is what you need to check for making the most of your device. Being a technical device, Victony WiFi extender is also prone to some technical glitches. And, if these glitches have not been taken care of by the users in a timely manner, these can become head-spinning. If you don’t want yourself to get entangled in any mess related to your Victony WiFi extender, then here is the solution to the most common WiFi problems one can face with the device.
Fixed: Most Common WiFi Problems with Victony Extender
Problem 1: Victony Extender Keeps Disconnecting
This is one of the most common WiFi problems users come across while using their extenders. If your extender is dropping connection again and again, then you need to check the following:
- Make sure the connection between your router and extender is firm.
- If an Ethernet cable has been used for connecting the device, ensure that it is not damaged.
- Have a tab on the devices connected to the extender and ensure that there is no unauthorized access. To prevent the same, you are advised to password-protect your Victony WiFi extender.
- Check the placement of your extender and keep it away from things emitting radio waves.
- Update the firmware of your Victony WiFi extender and make sure you update it as per the model number of your extender.
Problem 2: Unable to Access Victony WiFi extender login page
Thousands of users from all across the globe are approaching us to get the solution to the same issue. If you are also caught with this most common WiFi problems, then we have got you covered. All you need to do is:
- Check whether the web browser being used for the login process is up-to-date.
- Remove cache and cookies from your web browser before accessing the login page.
- If the device you are using for the purpose is having antivirus and ad-blocking apps enabled, then consider disabling such apps for the time being.
- Place your Victony WiFi extender within the range of your router, neither too close nor too far.
Problem 3: How to Reset Victony WiFi Extender
Users may need to reset their extenders due to various reasons. Perhaps, the extender is not performing well or log in details for the device are forgotten. Whatever is the reason, below is the breakdown of steps revealing how to reset the Victony WiFi extender in no time.
- Plug in the device to a working power socket and make sure it is getting proper power.
- Also, ensure that the extender is not connected to any other device.
- Now, locate and press the Reset button on your Victony WiFi extender.
- In a while, your device will get back to its default settings and reboot.
- You can now configure it again and make the most of it.
Problem 4: How to Set up Victony WiFi Extender
Major one this is. Even after getting the Victony WiFi extender manual along with the purchase of the device, users find it difficult to configure it. If you are also struggling with this common WiFi problem, then check the points listed below:
- Connect the Victony WiFi extender to the host router with the help of an Ethernet cable or wirelessly. Also, install antennas of the extender if available in the box.
- Before that make sure you place the extender in the same room where your router is already spreading its wings.
- Now, plug in the device to a working wall outlet and set the power button to the on position.
- Completion of this step will show glow of LEDs on your extender.
- Thereafter, you need to get access to your computer and open a web browser on it.
Note: Although you can choose between any web browsers, however, make sure the one you use must be updated with the latest software version.
- Type the default web address of your extender into the address field and hit the Enter key.
- You will be redirected to the login page of your Victony WiFi extender.
- Reaching here, type the default login details into the given fields and press Login.
- The moment you complete the process, the setup wizard of your Victony WiFi extender will reveal on your system’s screen.
- This is basically the dashboard of your extender.
- Further, it will guide you to complete the setup process for your extender.
- For this, simply follow the on-screen instruction revealed on your device’s screen.
This is all about how you can make your Victony WiFi extender up and running.
Getting issues with Victony WiFi extender is common but users need to fix them in a timely manner. We hope that the solution given above for most common WiFi problems related to Victony WiFi extender will take your internet-using experience to the next level. In case you are struggling with any other issues, let us know. Our experts will help you fix that also in a matter of minutes.