How to Do Victony WiFi Extender Login?
Do you want to change the settings of your Victony WiFi extender? Well, you have to do Victony WiFi extender login for that. What happened? Don’t know the Victony login steps? No worries! On this page, you will find every little detail regarding the Victony WiFi extender login process. Stick to reading.
Victony Login Steps
You might be knowing that you can operate your Victony extender in three different modes called Repeater, Client, and AP modes. Every operating mode offers different qualities. But, when it comes to the Victony WiFi extender login process with respect to the operating mode, users often get confused and end up having a lot of queries in their minds. That is why we have prepared guidelines to log in to the WiFi extender in different operation modes. Without any delay, let us shed light on the Victony login process when you want your device to operate in the Repeater mode.
Victony WiFi Extender Login in Repeater Mode
Doing Victony login is quite simple when the device is working in the Repeater mode. All you need to do is follow the below-mentioned guidelines:
- To begin with, power up your Victony WiFi repeater.
- Switch the Mode Selector button on the device to the Repeater position.
- Grab an Ethernet cable and use it to connect your Victony WiFi extender and the main router.
- Now, get access to a desktop and open your favorite web browser.
- Access the default web address of the Victony WiFi repeater.
- You will get redirected to the Victony login screen.
- Here, enter the Victony WiFi extender username and password in the required fields.
- Once done, click the Log in button.
- As soon as you click Log in, you will get redirected to the dashboard of your Victony WiFi repeater.
In this manner, you can do the Victony login if your device is working in the Repeater mode. Now, feel free to tweak the settings of your Victony WiFi repeater as per your choice. In case you are unable to do Victony WiFi extender login using the aforementioned steps, feel free to get in touch with our experts.
Victony WiFi Extender Login in Client Mode
Given below are the instructions to help you with the Victony login process if your device is operating in the Client mode:
- Ensure that your Victony WiFi repeater is turned on.
- Now, connect the Victony WiFi extender to the host router after switching the Mode Selector button to the Client position.
- Thereafter, open a web browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge, etc.
- Go to the address bar and type the default web address of your Victony WiFi repeater in it.
- Press the Enter key.
- The Victony login page will come into view.
- Time to enter the Victony WiFi extender username and password!
- Clicking the OK button will shift the window to the Victony WiFi repeater’s web interface.
With that, you have successfully done Victony WiFi extender login in the Client operating mode. Now, access the Settings of your Victony WiFi repeater and do whatever changes you want to make to your device. Moving on, let’s discuss the steps to do Victony login in the AP mode.
Victony WiFi Extender Login in AP Mode
If your Victony WiFi repeater is operating in the Client mode, the following step-by-step instructions will help you get success with the Victony login process using the Victony WiFi extender username and password:
- Make sure that the connection between your Victony WiFi extender and the host router is firm.
- Switch the Selector Mode button on the repeater to AP.
- Switch on your computer and access the default web address of your Victony WiFi repeater using a web browser.
- When on the Victony login, type in the Victony WiFi extender username and password and click OK.
- The dashboard of your Victony WiFi extender will welcome you.
This is how you can do Victony login in the AP mode using the default Victony WiFi extender username and password. In case you are having trouble doing Victony WiFi extender login in any operation mode, walk through the next section and try to fix the issue.
Can’t Do Victony Login?
- The first reason that might be preventing you from getting success with the Victony login process is the inadequacy of the power supply. It might happen if the repeater is plugged into a damaged wall socket. So, either repair the current wall outlet or use another one to power up your Victony WiFi repeater.
- Make sure that there is a firm Ethernet connection between your Victony WiFi extender and the host router. A loose Ethernet connection has a fatal impact on the Victony WiFi extender login process. Also, ensure that the Ethernet cable is not worn out from anywhere. In case it is, then don’t delay using a new Ethernet cable.
- Another thing affecting the Victony login process is the distance of the repeater from the router. Know that you won’t be successfully able to do Victony login if the distance between your WiFi devices is too less or too much. This is because too much distance creates communication problems and too less distance results in a clash of WiFi signals. Therefore, it is advised to place the repeater at a proper distance from the host router.
- No matter whether you are using Apple Safari or Google Chrome, the web browser being used to do Victony login, the browser must be running on an updated version. Also, if the web browser has too much junk accumulated, then it can also create a mess during Victony WiFi extender login. In that case, we recommend you delete unnecessary files from the web browser. Do not hesitate to switch to another web browser if updating it and deleting junk files don’t bring you luck.
- The default Victony WiFi extender username and password are case-sensitive. It means you have to type them with utmost care. Also, type the username and password into their respective fields only. Furthermore, avoid keeping the Caps Lock key off on the keyboard while typing the Victony WiFi extender username and password.
- Did you type the correct web address to reach the Victony login page? Probably not. Just like the incorrect Victony WiFi extender username and password, using the incorrect web address is also one of the reasons behind the Victony WiFi extender login issues. Therefore, we suggest you refer to the user manual to know the correct web address of your Victony WiFi repeater. If the manual does not help you, contact our technical experts for help. In addition, do not make the mistake of using the search bar of the web browser.
- Third-party apps installed on your computer might also create issues during the Victony login process. This is because they halt access to numerous networking sites. So, we advise you temporarily disable third-party apps like ad-blockers, antivirus software, and firewall installed on your PC to achieve Victony WiFi extender login success.
- Ensure that you are connected to a blazing-fast internet connection throughout the Victony login process. For this, you can run a speed test on your PC. If doing so delivers poor results, then check with your Internet Service Provider. If he’s performing some maintenance then give him some time to get the problem resolved.
- Last but not least, your repeater needs to be positioned properly in order to successfully access the Victony WiFi extender login page. The correct location of your Victony WiFi repeater is the one away from all kinds of physical interference. A few examples of physical interference creating objects are thick wooden blocks, metal tables, microwave ovens, and devices that use Bluetooth.
Following all the aforementioned tips but still unable to do Victony login? In that case, contact our experts. They are working round the clock to help users struggling with Victony WiFi extender issues.
Checkpoints After Victony Login
Once you do Victony WiFi extender login, you will be able to access various settings of your device. Here’s what you can do after logging in to your Victony WiFi repeater:
- Change SSID of your Victony extender
- Select the bandwidth on which your extender will operate
- Change the channel of your Victony WiFi extender
- Specify new WPS settings to the WiFi repeater
- Enable or disable LEDs
- Hide the SSID of the Victony range extender
- Set up MAC address filtering
- Change Victony WiFi extender username and password
- Assign a new IP address to the repeater
- Back up the repeater’s settings to your PC
- Reset your Victony WiFi repeater to the factory default mode
- Upgrade the firmware of your Victony WiFi extender
Apart from tweaking the above-mentioned settings, you can also check the devices accessing your repeater by clicking the Show Active Clients button. Moreover, you will also be able to conduct a site survey to see all the networking devices present in the range of your repeater after doing Victony WiFi extender login. In case you come across any issues like can’t change Victony WiFi extender username and password and can’t access the settings of your device, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our experts. They will tell you where you went wrong and assist you personally.