How to Do Wireless-N WiFi Repeater Login?
Do you want to change the settings of your Wireless-N WiFi repeater? Well, you have to do Wireless-N WiFi repeater login for that. What happened? Don’t know the WiFi repeater login steps? No worries! On this page, you will find every little detail regarding the Wireless N WiFi repeater login process. Stick to reading.
Wireless-N WiFi Repeater Login Steps
You might be knowing that you can operate your Wireless-N WiFi repeater in three different modes called Repeater, Client, and AP modes. Every operating mode offers different qualities . But, when it comes to the Wireless-N repeater login process with respect to the operating mode, users often get confused and end up having a lot of queries in their minds. That is why we have prepared guidelines to log in to WiFi repeater in different operation modes. Without any delay, let us shed light on the Wireless N repeater login process when you want your device to operate in the Repeater mode.
Wireless-N WiFi Repeater Login in Repeater Mode
Doing Wireless N WiFi repeater login is quite simple when the device is working in the Repeater mode. All you need to do is follow the below-mentioned guidelines:
- To begin with, power up your Wireless-N WiFi repeater.
- Switch the Mode Selector button on the device to the Repeater position.
- Grab an Ethernet cable and use it to connect your Wireless-N repeater and the main router.
- Now, get access to a desktop and open your favorite web browser.
- Access the default IP address of the Wireless-N WiFi repeater.
- You will get redirected to the Wireless-N WiFi repeater login screen.
- Here, enter the default WiFi repeater login password and username in the required fields.
- Once done, click the OK button.
- As soon as you click OK, you will get redirected to the dashboard of your Wireless-N WiFi repeater.
In this manner, you can do the Wireless-N repeater login if you want your device to work in the Repeater mode. Now, feel free to tweak the settings of your repeater as per your choice. In case you are unable to do Wireless N WiFi repeater login using the aforementioned steps, feel free to get in touch with our experts.
Wireless-N WiFi Repeater Login in Client Mode
Given below are the instructions to help you with the Wireless N WiFi repeater login process if you wish your device to work in the Client mode:
- Ensure that your Wireless-N WiFi repeater is turned on.
- Now, connect the repeater to the host router after switching the Mode Selector button to the Client position.
- Thereafter, open a web browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge, etc.
- Go to the address bar and type the default IP address of your Wireless-N repeater in it.
- Press the Enter key.
- The Wireless-N WiFi repeater login page will come into view.
- Type the default WiFi repeater login password as well as the username into the given fields.
- Clicking the OK button will shift the window to the repeater’s web interface.
With that, you have successfully done Wireless N WiFi repeater login in the Client operating mode. Now, access the Settings of your repeater and do whatever changes you want to make to your device. Moving on, let’s discuss the steps to do Wireless-N WiFi repeater login in the AP mode.
Wireless-N WiFi Repeater Login in AP Mode
If your repeater is operating in the Client mode, the following step-by-step instructions will help you get success with the Wireless-N WiFi repeater login process:
- Make sure that the connection between your Wireless-N repeater and the host router is firm.
- Switch the Selector Mode button on the repeater to AP.
- Switch on your computer and access the default IP address of your Wireless-N repeater using a web browser.
- When on the login screen of the repeater, type in the default WiFi repeater login password and username and click OK.
- The dashboard of your Wireless-N repeater will welcome you.
This is how you can do Wireless-N WiFi repeater in the AP mode. In case you are having trouble logging in to your Wireless-N WiFi repeater in any operation mode, walk through the next section and try to fix the issue.
Can’t Do Wireless-N WiFi Repeater Login?
- The first reason that might be preventing you from getting success with the Wireless N WiFi repeater login process is the inadequacy of the power supply. It might happen if the repeater is plugged into a damaged wall socket. So, either repair the current wall outlet or use another one to power up your WiFi repeater.
- Make sure that there is a firm Ethernet connection between your Wireless-N repeater and the host router. A loose Ethernet connection has a fatal impact on the Wireless-N WiFi repeater login process. Also, ensure that the Ethernet cable is not worn out from anywhere. In case it is, then don’t delay to using new Ethernet cable.
- Another thing affecting the Wireless-N WiFi repeater login process is the distance of the repeater from the router. Know that you won’t be successfully able to do Wireless N WiFi repeater login if the distance between your WiFi devices is too less or too much. This is because too much distance creates communication problems and too less distance results in a clash of WiFi signals. Therefore, it is advised to place the repeater at a proper distance from the host router.
- No matter whether you are using Apple Safari or Google Chrome, the web browser being used to do Wireless-N WiFi repeater login must be running on an updated version. Also, if the web browser has too much junk accumulated, then it can also create a mess during WiFi repeater login. In that case, we recommend you delete unnecessary files from the web browser. Do not hesitate to switch to another web browser if updating it and deleting junk files don’t bring you luck.
- The default WiFi repeater login password and username of the Wireless-N repeater are case-sensitive. It means you have to type them with utmost care. Also, type the username and password into their respective fields only. Furthermore, avoid keeping the Caps Lock key off on the keyboard while typing the Wireless N WiFi repeater login password and username.
- Did you type the correct IP address to reach the Wireless N WiFi repeater login page? Probably not. Using the incorrect IP address is also one of the reasons behind the Wireless N WiFi repeater login issues. Therefore, we suggest you refer to the user manual to know the correct IP address of your repeater. If manual not helps you, contact our technical experts for help. In addition, do not make the mistake of using the search bar of the web browser.
- Third-party apps installed on your computer might also create issues during the Wireless-N WiFi repeater login process. This is because they halt access to numerous networking sites. So, we advise you temporarily disable third-party apps like ad-blockers, antivirus software, and firewall installed on your PC to achieve Wireless N WiFi repeater login success.
- Ensure that you are connected to a blazing-fast internet connection throughout the WiFi repeater login process. For this, you can run a speed test on your PC. If doing so delivers poor results, then check with your Internet Service Provider. If he’s performing some maintenance then give him some time to get the problem resolved.
- Last but not least, your repeater needs to be positioned properly in order to successfully access the Wireless N WiFi repeater login page. The correct location of your WiFi repeater is the one away from all kinds of physical interference. A few examples of physical interference creating objects are thick wooden blocks, metal tables, microwave ovens, and devices that use Bluetooth.
Following all the aforementioned tips but still unable to do Wireless N WiFi repeater login? In that case, contact our experts. They are working round the clock to help users struggling with Wireless-N WiFi repeater issues.
Checkpoints After Wireless-N WiFi Repeater Login
Once you do Wireless N WiFi repeater login, you will be able to access various settings of your device. Here’s what you can do after logging in to your Wireless-N WiFi repeater:
- Change SSID of your Wireless-N WiFi repeater
- Select the bandwidth on which your repeater will operate
- Change the channel of your Wireless-N repeater
- Specify new WPS settings to the WiFi repeater
- Enable or disable LEDs
- Hide the SSID of the Wireless-N WiFi repeater
- Set up MAC address filtering
- Change WiFi repeater login password
- Assign a new IP address to the repeater
- Back up the repeater’s settings to your PC
- Reset your repeater to the factory default mode
- Upgrade the firmware of your Wireless-N repeater
Apart from tweaking the above-mentioned settings, you can also check the WiFi-enabled devices connected to your repeater by clicking the Show Active Clients button. Moreover, you will also be able to conduct a site survey to see all the networking devices present in the range of your repeater after doing Wireless-N WiFi repeater login. In case you come across any issues like can’t change WiFi repeater login password while accessing the settings of your device, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our experts. They will tell you where you went wrong and assist you personally.